PVC Pipe Properties
- Light Weight, Ease of Handling and Maintenance
- Easy Installation
- Friction free characteristics
- Resistance towards corrosion caused by acid, salt, oil, alkalis, moisture etc.
- Weather Resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Fire Resistance
U-PVC Pipes Handling & Storage
- When off-loading, pipes should be lowered, not dropped to the ground, care being taken to ensure that pipes do not fall one upon another and care must be taken to avoid contact with any sharp edges, nor on to any hard or uneven surfaces.
- UPVC pipes prefer to be stored to avoid ultra violet (UV) degradation from the sun light.
- Pipes should not be stacked in large piles, might result in deformation & difficult jointing later.
- For temporary storage in the field, where racks are not provided, the ground should be level and free from loose stones. Pipes stored should not exceed three layers high and stacked to prevent movement.
- For long-term storage, pipe racks should be provided for size below 160mm where stored not more than 7 layers or 6ft., (1.8mtrs) whichever is the lesser.
part DIN Standards
DIN 8061 / 8062
The standard length is 6 meters or as required; Standard Color : Grey or as required
Rubber (R/J) Type supplied from Size: 63 mm up to 710 mm
Solvent Cement (S/J) Type Supplied from Size: 16 mm up to 710 mm